Travelling is never too much. Visiting any place will create a different experience for you and that experience can no way be compared with the experience which is gained while visiting another country. But there are places or tours which you must make a part of your travelling bucket list, if you are a travelling junkie. Among such tours, the one which stands out the most is the European tour, offering so much to sight see and do about that it covers the interests of all type of travelers:
- If you are crazy for ancient buildings, you will find one too many to count in Europe for instance the Dunluce Castle in Northern Ireland or the beautiful aqueduct Pont du Gard, France or the ever so famous ruins of Pompeii in Italy and many more.
- If you travel for food, Europe presents you with so many mouthwatering meals to devour which you can never seem to forget about whether it is the highly regarded cheese of France or the ever so delicious pizzas of Italy or be it the bratwurst of Germany.
- If scenic beauty is what you long for while travelling, Europe is bestowed with the beautiful Seljalandsfoss waterfall in Iceland, the mesmerizing Seven Sisters waterfall in Norway or the breathtaking Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia.
- If you wander about to romantic places only, the Eiffel tower of Paris must be on top of your list.
Europeans are known to celebrate everything and none of those celebrations are to be missed or regretted after being celebrated, creating wonderful opportunities to mingle with the locals and experiencing and living vibrant customs and traditions.
Easy to go About:
A place so rich in culture, historic places, ancient artifacts and not to forget the Renaissance Artwork. Consider the joy when going about these places would be easy and less time-consuming. Yes, the public transport in all of Europe is so accommodating that it enables the visitors to explore all its sights in a short span of time.
Ruins of Europe, hard to miss:
- Dunluce Castle: Located in the hills of Northern Ireland, has a troubled, medieval history but surely is a treat to watch.
- Pont Du Gard: One of the living examples of the brilliant Roman engineering and architecture is the aqueduct of Pont du Gard located in France.
- Roman Forum and the Colosseum: The ruin of the Roman Forum and the Colosseum are one of the most tourist drawing places of Rome. And when you go see them for yourself, you’ll see how it would live up to its name.
- Pompeii: If you wish to see how life was in Rome in the past, you must visit the result of a volcanic eruption that is ruins of Pompeii.
- Ogrodzieniec Castle: Located in Poland, the enchanting castle has some haunted background which the locals seem to believe but can be fun to visit.Other than this its medieval frescoes capture the imagination of its visitors to unlimited bounds.